Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's day & ORC


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!




Sorry, I posted this 1 day late and I have nothing much to share yet, but I have been crazy busy lately - kids spring break, out of town trip, rock concert, my MIL getting sick and having my baby duties doubled for a while, haircuts, play rehearsals, and so on, I can't complain, really. 

And on top of all that, I am gearing up to join this...

source
Yup, I'm going to be doing the Nursery - finally, I know, much delayed right?
And I'm sprucing up the house for spring and Easter too!

I hope to share some of what I'm working on soon, hang in there!

Have a great week!


VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

15 comments:

  1. She is such a doll. Can't wait to see what you do for the nursery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it all, Dr. Vel. And how cute is baby Sophia in her lucky green :) I love all the Instagram photos of her - keep them coming. I know she's going to have a beautiful nursery when you are done. Can't wait!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little miss Sophia is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia is so cute I could just pinch her even if she is wearing green! Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love that picture - she is the cutest! Can't wait to see you decorate her nursery for the ORC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophia's picture just brought a big smile to my face, She is so cute! Best way to start a day!
    :)
    Hugs,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and totally adorable, Vel! Enjoy your real life goings-on...they are the best part! Hope your MIL is well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophia is SO cute! I'm so excited you are going to work on the nursery for the ORC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophia is so adorable! Looking forward to see the nursery, I know it will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness, Vel! She looks so cute and that shirt's message is hilarious - I did laugh out loud!! I will be looking forward to your April 2nd post - how do you do it all???

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable Vel. Can't wait to see what you do with the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see the nursery! Love that sweet pic of Sophia too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet wee Shamrock! Your basement bedroom is really shaping up.
    Can't wait to see your ORC challenge. I always love what you do.
    Thank you so very much for your input on painting my front door. Alas, rain is predicted through Tuesday but it WILL eventually be done!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see your ORC!! Sophia is just getting cuter and cuter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!