Monday, August 4, 2014

Good to be back - Zara Home Faves for Fall

We had a great time in Florida!

Although it was searing H-O-T,  I was lucky enough to use an ECV (Electric Conveyance Vehicle) during our theme park visits, so it wasn't so bad for me as far as walking goes.

I will tell you more about our short vacation later on, and of course, there's a ton of  laundry and back reading I need to do!!! Can't wait to see what you guys have been up to!

For now, I am just going gaga again for ZARA Home, so check out these faves of mine from their latest collection!

 Fab Great Room from Zara Home Lookbook

Bridles Print Pillow - $35.90


Another View from Zara Home Lookbook

Plain Fur Throw $189

Dining Room from Zara Home Lookbook

Transparent Handle Flatware - $3.90-4.90
Bedroom from Zara home Lookbook

Round Nest of Tables (set of 2) -$249

Bathroom from Zara Home Lookbook

Towel with Linen border -$6.90-39.90

Guest room from Zara Home Lookbook

Raised Geometric Design Quilt -$249
Powder Room from Zara Home Lookbook

Raised Horse Pattern Bathroom set -$9.90-19.90
Mudroom from Zara home Lookbook
Basic Sriped rug - $35.90

Boy Kid's Room from Zara Home Lookbook

Cuddly-Toy-Print Bedding -$14.90-79.90

Girl Kid's Bedroom by Zara Home Lookbook


Round Multicolored Basket -&35.90
Floral Print Linen Pillow - $35.90
Nursery from Zara home Lookbook
Embroidered Linen Pillow - $35.90


Hope you have a Fabulous Week!


VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

15 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such nice short vacation with your family. The images from Zara Home are gorgeous! I love the dining and living room. I can see you are inspired by Zara as your home is very similar in style to their look!
    Have a rested week and be careful; don't do so much chores at home.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at all the rooms and the details. Those large bench pieces in that first room really catch the eye- the fabric looks so good on them. I like the furniture and the floor layout and different use of fabrics.
    I bet Florida was super hot! I remember feeling very warm when I carried my son into November- a regular heater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! I enjoyed your vacation via IG! It looked like everyone was having so much fun. I love this site, and often forget about it. I haven't checked it in a long while, so thanks for updating me. They really have great and affordable things...good taste! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, congratulations! I love the idea house and your photos are awesome!
    unique-apartment-design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy does this look like fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are talking about searing heat and I am drooling over that fur throw. I'm not ready for fall or winter yet, but I could still cuddle up under in it in the a/c, right? Glad you had a great vaca!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous picks! That nursery is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home...I also enjoyed following along on your adventures on IG! Zara has some great things...I need to go check out more of them! Hope you are feeling well and having a fantastic week, Vel! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you enjoyed your vacation! Thanks for all of the eye candy. You may re-think your nursery plans after seeing these options! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a great trip! I love all of your picks! I really need to check out Zara Home more often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this eye for sharing this eye candy post, Vel. We were in Orlando this past weekend for my granddaughter's Miss Florida Jr. teen pageant. Were you still there? I am sure, especially the kids had a great time. I hope you did not get too hot or tired.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fur throw and that dining room...gorgeous!! Glad you're back from your vacation safe and sound. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with the dining-room. I'm glad you made it safely back home. It must have been difficult to bare the hot weather for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome home - loving the giraffe picture and the nursery…adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!