Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hi-Tech & Cool Baby Items

Last week, I shared you with you the very IMPRACTICAL stuff you can get for your baby in my post, MILLION DOLLAR BABY.

This time, I want to share with you some really cool and Hi-tech stuff that are out there, available for your wee one.

There are lots of videos, very short ones, but it's really is interesting to watch and see how our world has gotten so tech-y not just for you and me, but for the babies as well!


HI-TECH STROLLER

4Moms Origami Stroller
Basically, it's what every mom would want if possible in a stroller, power fold by the push of a button.
It has a small generator that generates power as you use it, it's got LED lights, charger for your phone, and of course a place for your baby and some other stuff. You gotta see this video to see what I mean...




The downside to this? It's heavy, about 35 lbs I think, and not cheap, about $850 and it does not recline all the way flat. But you know what, we got this stroller recently and we think we're gonna love it, will let you know... :-)


COOL PLAY YARD

4moms Breeze play yard
May seem very typical right? But the cool part comes in the ease of opening and closing this thing, just watch...



I think it's pretty cool, somebody get me this PPPUUULLEEEEZZZ ;-)


HI-TECH CAR SEAT
Carkoon Car Seat -$800
It basically supposed to cocoon your baby from any debris and protect from whiplash in case of an accident. Also sends out emergency/location signal on impact, cool huh!





HI-TECH MONITOR
Angel Care Baby Monitor -$185
Other than just listening and seeing your baby, it acts like a walkie-talkie and you can literally sing your baby to sleep if she ever wakes up in the middle of the night (hopefully). :-)


Whithings Smart Baby Monitor $217.39
This one is iPad, iPod and iPhone compatible so you can see baby anytime, anywhere. I think it costs too much though. :-(

COOL TUB
4Moms Infant Tub -$50
This could make a perfect gift. Aside from the cool color-coded temperature sensor, clean water is supposed to flow in one direction and dirty water out the another!  




COOL POTTY


CTA iPotty - $19.38 on Amazon

Yup, it's basically a potty with an iPad holder. But for toilet-training kiddos, this might help to keep the little one sitting still for at least 5 minutes after every meal. 

COOL APP

Cry translator app -$4.99
As the name implies this app claims to 'translate' your baby's cry to what baby needs! 
Will let you know my verdict once I try it out on my own babe ;-)

So, what do you think? Which one do you wish you have or had with your little one and which one you can definitely live without? 


Have a Nice Day!



VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

9 comments:

  1. I just love all the new baby "technology!" Love the stroller with the phone charger and the best is the super safe car seat. Somehow I managed to raise my 23 year old without all these bells and whistles, but I know I would have loved this stuff had it been available. Happy planning Vel! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I could do without the cool potty, but only because I'm a bit of a freak about germs and would worry about the iPad staying clean. Lol! However, I would have loved the play yard and stroller. How cool that the stroller has a charger for your phone! Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing. Boy have things changed. I actually would have loved that iPad on the potty. My kids were so slow to potty train and that would have helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, things have sure improved since I had a baby 34 years ago, LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am loving these posts Vel!! Very enlightening info! Can't wait to hear what you think of the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stroller is AMAZING! Seriously? Charges your phone? You must, must update me on this thing when you start using it!! The Carkoon is amazing. I think Will is too big for it now, but that's seriously something worth the splurge. I am getting that potty. We are going to start potty training as soon as we get back from vacation... I'm really not looking forward to it! Maybe the iPad will be a good bribe! Have a great day! xo Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me tell you, after reading this post I feel really old. LOL Things have changed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry the chaise got to you after so much delay pretty Vel. I think it's great for after when baby Sophia is born, (my fave name in the world!) and you can breast feed her. The baby ítems are awesome and I feel ancient cause even my grand Victoria is 10! I love the avant garde things for babies now! Enjoy the best times of life, when us women are especting baby!
    Have a great weekend dearest.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many cool baby/ kid's stuff! I am not aware of any of these stuff until now. Thanks for sharing, Vel!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!