Monday, April 15, 2013

Animalandia

I have two "pets" I wanted to share with you.



This cute baby elephant is from HOME GOODS. She was standing beside the console table but I felt she didn't deserve to be there all alone. So I moved her here...




As a mini side table or as a cute stool for little ones ;-)

The other guy is this fella'..

Inconspicuous on my entry table right?

A cute and heavy Brass dolphin I scored at a local Antique mall. I saw this same baby at 1stdibs.com for $450!!!

I transferred him in my Dining room which is currently going GOLD at the moment.

Well-deserved placing I think.



I love having animal figurines all around my home, but come to think of it, the elephant is my most favorite. How about you, do you have a favorite animal in your home other than your pet?

Have a great week!

Linking back to...

7 comments:

  1. They are beautiful pieces, Vel! Hmmm no, I have no animals in my house! I've been looking for horses, but so far I haven't found the perfect one!
    Every time your chairs are in a picture I cannot stop admiring them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vel that elephant is perfect! What can I say about the dolphin...you had a major score with that find. It looks perfect on your buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your elephant and dolphin and boy did you do good on the dolphin...big savings! I love birds and have quite a few around the house!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you definitley have a treasure in the Dolphin an such a fabulous steal. I love the elephant too. It is so fun the way you use nature in your decor. Love it. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your elephant! I saw a vintage one at a rummage sale and didn't get him (should have)! Brass is back too - I remember my parents brass duck bookends when I was growing up - your dolphin is much much cuter!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you call them pets, Ha! These are both great..and what an awesome find on the dolphin...$450 is insane, its looks gorgeous in your gold dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful, Vel. I have an elephant probably with the same size, Masuwerte daw. Love your house!...Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!