Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dollar Store Easter Basket

Indulge me a bit, 
I'm posting about Easter one more for this year. 
I made my boys Easter Basket using stuff from the Dollar store and I wanted to share it with you!

My Materials - Chocolate bunnies, Candies, marshmallows, basket
& Plastic cover (not shown here) + Plastic eggs I already had
Our main gifts to our kids - BOOKS
Not from Dollar Store but from Amazon ;-)
Giving books to our kids for Easter has become a tradition in our family. We love it and most of all, our boys love it more!

For NIO


For AIDAN
We're all set for Easter




Hope you all have a Wonderful EASTER!!!

3 comments:

  1. They could not be cuter...love everything you put in them and adore that you wrapped them in cellophane...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty!!!! Happy Easter :) I also wanted to say thank you for your sweet kind comments when Grayson was in the hospital, It meant so much to all of us.
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never know this was made from Dollar Store items. Fantastic!

    Today I am rejoicing that the tomb was empty. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!