Sunday, December 2, 2012

White & Bright Christmas Mantle

I hope your not getting tired of this Christmas series yet, I 've got a lot more to share for the season.
Case in point, out mantle...

White and Golden


I was seriously planning to change the entire mantle/fireplace surroung overall, however, because of the holiday season, I will have to push it off for next year. I mentioned before that I really dont like this mantle very much, but you learn to live with it. And since I can't change it, of course, it has to join in on the fun for the holidays right?!



Our old wreath just gets a fresh dose of mesh and ribbon-
same ones I used on my tree to tie it together with the rest of the decor


Just love these Lighted Orbs

I got these lighted orbs from Lakeside Collection  for $26 all three! It has LED lights with it and it is gorgeous! I can't find them online anymore though, they are probably sold out of these beauties.

The Bottle brush tree is an oldie from Crate and Barrel, Stocking holder is from the Dollar Tree.


3 stocking for my 3 babies :-)  Yes, I had to have one for the baby we lost earlier this year...

Add caption
There you have it, a wintery white mantle for the holidays!
Have a great week!









2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!