Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Day 2012

I  have shown you almost my entire house for Halloween, I thought I should just share with you too what we looked like last Halloween!


My Son in his Jedi/Taun-taun Costume

He loves this so much! It was an inflatable costume that got him
super excited.

And here is me - MARGE SIMPSON!

All set to go!

Aidan with his Oompa-Loompa teacher Mrs. King

With 2 of his classmates - Peacock and Cowgirl

Here is me at work. Yes, I went to work wearing this and the KIDS LOVED IT!

Me and Pink Floyd fan Jill

Trick or treaters all set!


More trick or treaters all set to go


It was a fun-filled day and night! Lot's of candy and very eager kids running up and down the street trying to see who could get the most. If it wasn't for Aidan's costume mishap (the fan on his costume didn't work the whole day after the pictures were taken :-() , it would have been perfect.

But you know what? Come to think of it, only I was bothered by it, Aidan didn't mind at all! He had a blast - so maybe it was a 'perfect' Halloween day after all!!!


Have a Great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You all look fabulous...love that you dressed up too...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! How heavy was that wig? Lol. I'm sure all your patients loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this looks like a really fun day. Nice to see all those smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!