Thursday, November 15, 2012

A little dose of Christmas Past - Our First Home Christmas Decorations 2009


Hello Everyone!

To get the Christmas Decorating Spree started, I'm kickin' it off with an oldie but goodie.

This is a video I made back in 2009, before I got hooked on blogging, I think even before I got addicted to Facebook! This was taken in our very first home in Morton Grove, IL - watching this made me miss this home a lot... :-)



Hope you enjoyed this small tour! Take note, that I still use almost ALL of these decors in our home now, just goes to show again, that if you like something, you will always find a place for it - especially if it has something to do with Christmas!

Watch out for my upcoming Christmas Home decor Bonanza next week!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely decorations Vel :) I especially liked the ornaments hanging from the chandelier - what a pretty idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!