Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Home 2012

Now that you've seen the "centerpiece" room of our home - THE HALLOWEEN DINING ROOM, here is the rest of our home this halloween..



Entry - got Mr.Pumpkin at a Garage sale for 25 cents!

Add caption



The rattan pumpkins were from Smith and Hawken line from TARGET on clearance last year as well as the black web lanterns (from the Dollar bin). The rug was the one that used to sit in our old library/office. It's an outdoor rug bought from Menards at  less $50. Rubber mat is from Crate and Barrel.


Now on to the inside of our home this Halloween...

Coffee table Vignette



Side table Halloween Vignette

The Coffeetable book is from my Fashion Designer book collection - it's ALEXANDER MCQUEEN's "Savage Beauty", I think it's perfect for this holiday since Alexander Mcqueen loves skulls and goth and really raw types of design. I also added the gold pumpkin that I got from TJ Maxx & moved one of my brass dears from the entry table. On my side table I used 2 of my Penguin Horror classics - "Dracula" and "Dorian Gray" along with my Missoni for TARGET vase and pumpkin from Walgreens bought years ago. :-)

Our Halloween window fromt he outside

Halloween window from Inside


Of course these, you've probably seen when I showed my dining room.

Entry full of goodies

All set for the big night!



I decided to place my goodies this year on the entry table (which makes sense actually, since trick or treaters will not enter all the way to my dinnig room) and added 2 plastic cauldrons at the bottom for extra candies and stuff.

A mice-full of stairs


Love these from Martha - made some extra ones of my own by tracing the originals
on black cardboard paper


Of course, heading off to the basement, you'll see our furry friends too!

There you have it! We are all set come Halloween. My son is ready with his costume and I'm ready with mine too!
Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!!!



Linking back to My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia & Carolyn's Homework



2 comments:

  1. wow, you really decorate! I hope the weather hasn't put a damper on Halloween for your kids. Your home looks amazing!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and amazing Halloween decorations...love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!