Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Recyle Please

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! 

I have been crazy busy lately, just got back from a 2-day flight (Yes, you read it right, 2 days of airports and airplanes!!!!), and unpacking like crazy and trying to re-start with my real job (rounding in a bit), still having a jet lag, but still, have a little time to do this short post. And since it's the new year and all, I really want to share with you one of the ways we try to help our Mother Earth - Recycling...


I have tried to instill in my kids the importance of recycling and with that, I have to come up with a system that is easy for my 6 year old to understand. As they say " pictures speak louder than words"...

Symbols just downloaded from the internet

Bins are from Ikea 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!