Saturday, November 5, 2011

In Love With Jonathan Adler

I have coveted Jonathan Adler's designs for a couple of months now. I started reading his books and got hooked on his "happy chic" therapy/design/mantra.

So when I got the chance to "snatch" his stuff on HSN - ALL on Clearance, I just couldn't resist!!!!! Here is my small collection now...

Happy Chic

I so love these dinnerware, especially the orange, kinda' has that "Hermes"-like feel to it. I got the blue ones too because it's my favorite color! The goblets and wine glasses are just divine and for the price ($29 for the whole 32 piece set!!), even lovelier!


super cute elephant diffusers!
The metallic bowls, vase and pitcher are oh-so-beautiful as well, I used these already for Nio's party and can't wait to enjoy it more for hopefully, years to come.


Love these candles!! Each with a unique scent but love the cutees on top even more!


Hopefully someday I can buy from his website directly ( they are horrendously expensive), maybe my hubby will bump into this site one of these days... hmmm...

Here are some of my faves from that:

The one below are from his menagerie Pottery collection..



So cute! Perfect anywhere!
The one I first fell inlove with
Hippo art



whale pitcher

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!