Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas-ready Chandy and Window

Ok, if our media center got a Christmas upgrade, for sure even our chandy will too!!!!! I usually hang ornaments to the chandy. This year is no different. Take a look...

"let it snow.."

Let it snow...

I used red snowflake garland bought from Menards 3 years ago. Then hung a big silver Dollar tree snowflake (bought 4 years ago) in the middle. The other glitter snowflakes were from Opryland I bought last year on clearance.

Our Dining room window joined in on the fun too! Here she is...

Ready to party

Ornaments galore

another view

I just hung old ornaments using red ribbon in different widths and lengths. Then I added my old silver ball garlands bought form Marshalls a few years ago. 

I don't have drapes yet in my dining because it is still under "construction" - meaning, I still haven't decide what to do with the overall decor there. So for the holidays, I'm going all out in this room since it does not follow any specific color scheme yet.

My theme for this Holiday season is Sparkling Christmas with lots of reds,silver and snowflakes and reindeers!

Anyway, I will post my Christmas-ready Dining room set-up soon!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!